Anal Bleaching: Making Over Womens Assholes
At one point, womens assholes on camera were the only ones with a bleached asshole. Today, asshole bleaching, sometimes referred to as anal bleaching, has caught on globally as a popular trend.
Anal Bleaching: Basics
Anal bleaching is the process of lightening the skin color inside womens assholes. The reason some partake in asshole bleaching is because the natural darker-colored skin can be perceived as bad hygiene. In fact, darker-colored skin surrounding womens assholes may have nothing to do with hygiene but can be attributed to aging, a change in diet, or pregnancy.
The Asshole Bleaching Process
Anal bleaching can be done in two ways:
- With the help of a cosmetologist.
- Some salons that do Brazilian waxes also offer asshole bleaching. The best way to find out which offer the service is to ask.
- When searching for an asshole bleaching salon, try searching the web for queries including "anal bleaching salon" or "asshole bleaching salon." Directories, or web sites such as Yelp, can help in finding the right cosmetologist for you.
- Some salons sell asshole bleach kits. These kits can be taken home for self use.
- By yourself in the privacy of your own home.
- You can buy an anal bleaching kit complete with asshole bleach cream and an activator. When these two are mixed, the skin it is applied to becomes lightened. If used correctly, you can have a perfectly bleached asshole in no time.
- Be careful when buying an anal bleaching kit. Make sure it is made for use on sensitive areas.
Pricing a Bleached Asshole
The cost of anal bleaching depends on entirely on which route you choose. If you opt for the professional service of a cosmetologist at a salon, an asshole bleach can cost anywhere from $50 to $75, depending on the geographical location of the salon and the reputation of the cosmetologist.
If you decide to get an anal bleaching kit for at home use, the asshole bleaching process can cost anywhere from $10 to $50 depending on the brand and contained ingredients. Some asshole bleaching kits contain chemicals that can be harmful. It is recommended to talk with a cosmetologist before buying an at home kit or deciding to get a bleached asshole. Anal bleaching, if not done properly, can be a painful process and cause side effects such as skin irritation.